Sunday, May 27, 2018

2nd Class Physical Activity







For Second Class requirements 7a and 7b I had to track my physical exercise for four weeks and afterwards, reflect on my experience by discussing the victories and losses on the way.  I tracked my exercise time and type and my steps each day. I had a goal of riding my bike to school every day and walking 11,000 steps (see above chart and spreadsheet).

I was not able to make my goal every day for several reasons. I was not able to ride my bike to school one week because it was super rainy and I was unable to meet my step goal a few of the days because I left my Fitbit at home.  Some of the successes were that the days I didn't bike to school I decided to bike after school and the days I forgot my Fitbit I still got the steps but they just weren't tracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment